8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far ive come up with the Megan brand, and the Tahane (sp?)

thats all i can find that sound nice and low.

any suggestions? catback or axle back, dont care.

ive heard the TI-C is loud, im not really looking for it to be obnoxious, just sound nice, and the interior noise has to be somewhat low too.

2007: 2dr, manual, r18, ex.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
From what I've heard here on the boards, the quietest with the best sound is going to be the Magnaflow cat-back exhaust. Do a quick search and you wil find plenty of video's of people with that exhaust.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
i have the megan axle-back for the si. it fits on my fg1 perfectly. it sounds nice, not too loud unless you are at redline, and when it gets warmed up it has a beautiful sound. its by far no fart can. and for 220 shipped, you cant go wrong.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Are you guys actually reading posts?

He was talking about the R18. There isn't a skunk2 or A'pexi WS2 for the R18.

Quietest -> Loudest catbacks

Tanabe -> Magnaflow -> Greddy Ti-C

·
Registered
696 Posts
i've heard the megan exhaust before and it sounds nice. but i haven't heard any of the other ones other than magnaflow(i hate it btw..sorry to those that have it) if anyone can provide vids of the other exhaust brands it would be much appreciated

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
omgz

Watch out Jeshua.

Your license plate is showing.

JDM baller rims :X..you should watch out. Especially since you're in Cali more people can recognize JDM baller rims than in other states.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My car is so stock.. :'[
what exhaust is that?

and uh, where are your reverse lights mr? :) unless i just didnt see em.

edit: nevermind on the exhaust Q. i think you just made up my mind on the exhaust. It looks JUST LIKE i want it to look.

how loud is it honestly though? like "hey look at me? loud? or nice, deep tonage? fartcan effect?

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
what exhaust is that?

and uh, where are your reverse lights mr? :) unless i just didnt see em.

edit: nevermind on the exhaust Q. i think you just made up my mind on the exhaust. It looks JUST LIKE i want it to look.

how loud is it honestly though? like "hey look at me? loud? or nice, deep tonage? fartcan effect?
i just got that same exhaust last week. i HATE the fartcan noise... and this is the complete opposite. nice deep tone, but only loud when you really get on the gas. when just cruisin @ low rpms it sounds just barely louder than stock.

100% happy w/ my choice

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.