8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

· Registered
528 Posts
The next mod...

I suggest lowering it on tien s tech springs. I know you don't wanna drop it on just springs but I have an lx dropped on tiens with the 17" hfp wheels and mmmm does she look sexy!!!!!!! I have not noticed any leaks thus far on the stock shocks and rides about the same as stock. She is dropped about 2" all the way around! I have an old pic with the si wheels dropped on tiens in here somewhere! Ill try and download my pics off my iphone in a lil while! Trust me you wont regret this set up if its what you decide!:thumb::woowoo:

· Registered
7,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Thanks everyone. I installed the HFP Suspension kit about a month ago so I need to take some pics with the new setup.

The car looks much better since it is lower to the ground and the gap is closed a little more. I am looking to buy the rear HFP kit.

· Registered
7,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Thanks, alot of people do. It took so long to do and was really tedious. Then, when I got hit, I had to do the drivers side light again. lol

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.