8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

· Registered
7,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
nice writeup :thumb: want to hook me up with a job online?
Right now, I am trying to sell car parts online. I just have to become an authorized dealer. It takes alot of time, but at the end it's worth it.

If you really want to make a living online check out warriorforum.com I know people there that make a TON of money online. Someone made a MILLION dollars is just ONE day.

· Registered
7,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Yea, I don't know what suspension to get. I was kinda looking at the HFP, but that only drops it about an inch or less. I also don't want to get just the lowering springs because you will eventually have to buy shocks...sigh :(

· Registered
7,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Thanks everyone. By the looks of my thread here it seems that I am going to be getting a suspension as which one I don't know yet..this will be a tough decision.

· Registered
7,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Yea, the horn is louder. There is a high tone and low tone horn to the set. Much better.

I just got the HFP front underbody spoiler. I'll take pictures soon.

· Registered
7,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I honestly don't know. I would like to get the HFP Suspenion, but it only drops it about an inch. That might be my next mod though.

If you got me for the secret santa you can buy me either of these lol :

* Grafxpressions Red TailLight Tint
* Grafxpressions I-VTEC 2.0L DOHC Intake Manifold Decal (black/white/red)

· Premium Member
5,493 Posts
I honestly don't know. I would like to get the HFP Suspenion, but it only drops it about an inch. That might be my next mod though.

If you got me for the secret santa you can buy me either of these lol :

* Grafxpressions Red TailLight Tint
* Grafxpressions I-VTEC 2.0L DOHC Intake Manifold Decal (black/white/red)
is that a hint hint, to who ever got you. lol

21 - 40 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.