8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all sorry ahead of time for how stupid this will most likely sound to some of you, I'm almost sure there is an easy answer I'm just missing somewhere.

I did a search on this and couldn't seem to find anything, or at least that made sense to me, so can someone break this down barney style for me.

I want to play my Zune through my radio in my car, It doesn't have to be able to search songs, etc. I have been using a FM transmitter but it sucks, is there some way to wire something into the car, or plug it in somewhere so I can just plug it in like headphones.

Thanks for the help ahead of time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right beneath the 12V is the AUX Input. Buy a AUX Wire and plug and play.
Hah...just as I expected something simple....the retards at Honda said I needed some part that was like 100+ to plug my zune into my radio, I told them I didn't need it to be controlled by the radio and they still said 100 so I walked out....Thanks.

·
Wegue Wegue
12,785 Posts
Hah...just as I expected something simple....the retards at Honda said I needed some part that was like 100+ to plug my zune into my radio, I told them I didn't need it to be controlled by the radio and they still said 100 so I walked out....Thanks.
How are they retards if you didn't know about your Aux jack in on your car? Check the manual next time mang. It's all in the manual, the book of secrets will reveal all.

If you don't have an Aux jack, there are a lot of D.I.Ys that explain how to install one easily enough.

Welcome to the ocho!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How are they retards if you didn't know about your Aux jack in on your car? Check the manual next time mang. It's all in the manual, the book of secrets will reveal all.

If you don't have an Aux jack, there are a lot of D.I.Ys that explain how to install one easily enough.

Welcome to the ocho!
Never said I didn't know about it, just saying when I was getting my oil changed yesterday and asked the guy at the desk about it he told me it was some $100+ part and labor.....and I was like wtf? So I figured I would ask on here first before spending $150 bucks. Oh...and I just got the car like under a month ago, so I still haven't got around to reading the manual :p. Thanks for the welcome m8.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts