8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new car this week. The titles sums it up pretty well. After taxes, processing fees and all that good stuff the total came out to $14,800. Picked it up from Browns Arlington Honda in Virginia and the service was awesome. BTW its the Navi and its gray. Ill post pics soon. I'm a noob to the whole honda scene lol. My names Zach btw you'll probably see me on here alot more often

·
Banned
244 Posts
His is a GG 07. You're talking about a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT car.
i know im talking about a different car but im wondering if he is serious about his price on his fg2 he got for 14k with 34k miles on it with a navi...i never see a 34k miles si with a navi sold at a dealer for 14k before.........thats the dealer he said he got the car from..why would they sell a 07 model si with a navi for 14k with 35k miles on it and the 08 si with no navi for 18k with 50k miles....... >_<

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They took off 4k after they realized it had been in an accident and fixed up perfectly. It wasnt bad, just that with any accident they cant make it certified. Plus they got it for a good price since someone traded it in :)

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
I had gg at one point.. I found it to be a hideous color personally. I would personally pay a good amount more for a more desirable color.. TW, FBP, RR, etc.

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
I'm :rotfl: that you tried showing a picture of how nice GG looks like in black and white

not trying to be a ****, but that's hilarious

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Thats one hell of a deal... I got my fa5 for 21k otd with extended warranty. Mine came with navi and hfp kit

1 - 20 of 25 Posts