8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just recently got these Anzo USA headlights installed in my 07 SI Coupe! I paid a local guy to install them because the bumper had to come off and I didn't feel comfortable doing it :xyxnervou well I really want to install some blue headlight bulbs in them but need to know to replace the bulbs does the front bumper have to come off again to get to them? I would like to do this myself instead of having to pay him again just to replace bulbs! And what are the best looking blue bulbs that I could buy local here from my parts stores Advance Auto Parts, Car Quest, Auto Zone, and there are a few other custom shops just want to know what the best looking ones are and what size they need to be low beams and high beams Atleast I think blue headlights are what im wanting ive seen a few cars around where I live and they look bright blue as there coming torward me! Thank you and god bless.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
they aren't too bad...you don't have to take the bumper off but you will have to pull back the inner fender wells...look in your owner's manual for headlight replacement, it should give you step by step instructions...good luck with your lights...I've heard mixed things about the angel eye housings

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HondaFREAK said:
they aren't too bad...you don't have to take the bumper off but you will have to pull back the inner fender wells...look in your owner's manual for headlight replacement, it should give you step by step instructions...good luck with your lights...I've heard mixed things about the angel eye housings

Thanks for the reply just really want to find some nice bright blue lights to fit into new housings that I got installed, just something other than the white lights.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts