8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

2007 Civic Si, coupe, and sedan invoice pricing!

58K views 78 replies 72 participants last post by  motorheadas 
#1 ·
#16 ·
I just purchased a new 07 Si from Honda of Escondido. They are the only dealer (that I'm aware of) in San Diego county that is not asking over MSRP for these cars. They are a very classy dealership by the way, and I understand the high demand for these cars right now. Local dealers are currently receiving an allocation of 2 cars per month,and I see no reason why any of them should feel obligated to sell these cars for less than MSRP.

Personally, I would never buy a vehicle from a dealership that asks for a premium over sticker price, even if the car I'm purchasing is not marked-up. My advice to anybody looking for a new Si, is to work your trade. I was able to get an additional $500 for my high-mile 2000 Celica GTS over any other dealer's offer.

Overall, I feel that I got a fair deal, and their customer service reinforced that. The car is a fantastic value anyways. My Celica stickered at nearly $26,000 6 years ago, and is not nearly as sofisticated as my Si.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.