8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Prototype said:
looks boring on the outside
Couldn't agree more. Toyota makes cars that are not for the youth. It is all adult oriented. I mean look at the Accord Coupe. It is for aimed for young people. Look at the Camry...keep lookin cuz it aint sporty. Look at the Corola. it looks like a stretched out version of the Echo.

Honda is the way man. Accord Coupe, Civic Coupe, Civic Si, S2000. Honda Rocks. :rockwoot:

·
Registered
144 Posts
i am talking TOYOTA only, not Scion.

I don't mind the Scions that much. I wish the lower models had more HP, but thats about it. I wish the xB my sis has, had more HP.

Now TOYOTA name seems like its for people after youth. I think Camry is a great car. I am going to buy that for my dad (07 cuz i showed the spy shots and he likes it) but what i am saying is that there might be a new strategy that Toyota is coming out with. It is a spectrum:

LEXUS - Elite, Rich, and maybe even old
TOYOTA - The average Family Guy.
SCION - Youth.

I know some of you will say "duh" :)

Honda on the other had has HONDA and ACURA designed for both youth and the not so youthful around us, and they have more aerodynamic desings in their car. My 05 Civic has great aerodynamics, without the AeroKit. If you look at the car at an angle, w/ the spoiler, it curves the air nicely around itself, and it looks nice.

Look at the Corola, it tries to be like the Civic but it seems like it is a slightly stretched out version of the Echo.

Basically...Honda Rocks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts