8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Robstar's si said:
hey did you also get you si from riverside metro?.. cause i got scratches on my back bumper when i bought it.

anyways welcome!
yea, i got mine from there.. but no scratches! just pissed that they would drive the front plate into the bumper.. so stupid!

·
Registered
732 Posts
infinite0216 said:
yea, i got mine from there.. but no scratches! just pissed that they would drive the front plate into the bumper.. so stupid!
same here wish it didn't have it there.. now i gotta patch it

·
Registered
334 Posts
Watched the vids and I like the new exhaust... haha If I do get the skunk2, which I have been thinking about for a while, I'll end up copying you since I have an ASM as well with 20% tint. lol

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thinkinblue613 said:
Watched the vids and I like the new exhaust... haha If I do get the skunk2, which I have been thinking about for a while, I'll end up copying you since I have an ASM as well with 20% tint. lol
You don't regret it. It's absolutely perfect. Hit me up if you have any questions about it.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Cool post, I got a skunk2 60mm on the way for my ams fa5. I'm a little worried about drone though. Some say that it drones less than the vibrant and others say they feel like there head is gonna explode. How is the drone for you? Any chance of a freeway video at cruising speed or just one of the windows up inside and cruising?

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
JMorris said:
Cool post, I got a skunk2 60mm on the way for my ams fa5. I'm a little worried about drone though. Some say that it drones less than the vibrant and others say they feel like there head is gonna explode. How is the drone for you? Any chance of a freeway video at cruising speed or just one of the windows up inside and cruising?
I personally love it. I still have to do a startup and idle video. When I do that, I'll also do a cruising one with windows up. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts