8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, i've always got on here as a guest and now im part of this great community of knowledge!! So I used to have an integra with jdm gsr(3500$$) swap from hmo, during the break in period, it was stolen, since i had the original motor(ls) at my house, my insurance began to think it was a scam, so i had to settle for 1500$$ before i had to move to here(guam), and with that 1500$$ i could only take out a civic lx:( but i am happy with how it looks, i was broke as a joke, but im starting to come back stronger, if you want to flame, my flamesuit is on, i just try to keep it real clean :clapping:

and my car with my first rims(rotas of course)...

and with my new rims!!! :)

and with my lugs that cost about an arm!!and tein basics..

thanks for looking:thumb:

·
Registered
10,943 Posts
Kswap that bish later and you will be happy as hell. But you have a very clean car and great taste.

Your teg was sick BTW. You dont see many of them around like that any more

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
thanks everyone for the positive replys, who is this j5 you speak of?(nvm) lol but one day ill swap my civic, i never thought id do anything to the integra, but one day money fell into my hands for the swap, now im waiting for the money to fall once again for a k swap into the ""LX"", but first i need buddy club coils for a much more lower drop:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.