8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We won't be getting it in North America, but it's still an indication of what else is available. I love the interior. It reminds me of the last Supra the way it forms an arc. I think the design looks very different and totally original. I'm not feeling the glass piece between the headlights.

N

·
0 Posts
Euro hatch yup. They got rid of our hatch cause the public didnt take to it to well. Thats why there brought back the coupe design. Now everyones gonna want the hatch. Honda cant win haha. The car is ok, nothing great. The interior is very futeristic I like it alot. I'm sure our SI will have many similarities. Is that gas pedal big or is it just me?

·
Registered
6 Posts
wow... that looks very cool... very different and orignal
im sure the revisions in the coming years will make it look better and better..

·
Registered
69 Posts
I think the interior looks like crap. Very poor taste in my opinion. I like digital readouts and everything, but the displays don't blend well at all. Whats with the steering wheel? It looks like its made from recycled plastic or something. This car is ugly. It looks like some cheesy concept vehicle or something out of a sci-fi movie. I have a feeling the Si interior will be very similar. I'm starting to think I won't be buying a new civic....

N

·
0 Posts
ever12 said:
do you think the usdm si will have a similar digital speedometer? digital speedometer= teh win :cool:
My guess is it will be some what similar but not to this extreme. I woudnt want my speed shown that big anwyays. Cops will see that from a mile away. This digi speedo also reminds me of older fords/cougers that had the same thing.

·
Registered
420 Posts
i like the digital speedometer. in an rx8 or s2000 it really helps to keep focus on the road. i find myself spending less time looking down as i can see my speed in the corner of my eye without looking. to each is own though

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
The clear center grille and two tier rear are a bit odd, but otherwise I like it allright.

·
Registered
420 Posts
celery gt-5 said:
wow the futher away from the eg, the uglier they get
Were you a member on the thevboard.com? Under the name slowGTS or something like that? That sig looks all too familiar...

·
Registered
146 Posts
i was LI SilverSE-R, Molten SlushBOX and onefast00celica(mocking my friend's username onefast03sentra)
current username is impulse mechanisms(we made some crank pulley's for the SE-R last year and i was checking to see how many people wanted more)
old car:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts