8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 Honda Civic SI Specs Release Date is 9-1-05

To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Civic Si, Honda is breaking new ground to deliver power and performance worthy of its heritage. The show goes on the road to SEMA, where Honda is the 2005 Vehicle Manufacturer of Show. Plus, more than 20 customized Civics are coming along for the ride, brilliantly enhanced by your favorite tuning houses. We'll be charting their progress and bringing you video and project journal updates along the way.

The Civic Si is the car that delivered the modern sport-compact era. It inspires creative modification with every generation. And for 2006, the Si is all new and loaded with tech, making it worthy to once again lay claim as the king of sport compacts.

The countdown has begun.

more on sema can be found here

·
Registered
158 Posts
awesome jawsome! I can't wait! I'll be out there at the show, so I'll try to capture some vids and pics while I'm out there!

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
:party: :rockwoot: :party: :party: :party: :rockwoot: :broccoli: :greenappl :carrot: :cucumber: :Orange-Sl :hyper: :claps:

Sorry..I just got so excited...oh and I love all the new smilies!!

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mcpaige said:
Premium fuel is required !
this was talked about a while back in a few other threads. The SI is going to have a high compression engine, and to keep things safe, you need premium fuel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts