8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Can anything happen to the gas tank if you leave off the cover on a DD?
It might get dirty. :dance:

The cover is just plastic, it's mostly there to direct air flow under the car and hide the suspension to make the car look more presentable from an OEM standpoint.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I just bought a skunk2 rear camber kit in gold. Does anyone know how close the yospeed gold tie bar is in color to the skunk2 camber kit? It looks real close in pictures but I was wondering if anyone had experience in person with them both.

·
Premium Member
6,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I just bought a skunk2 rear camber kit in gold. Does anyone know how close the yospeed gold tie bar is in color to the skunk2 camber kit? It looks real close in pictures but I was wondering if anyone had experience in person with them both.
They're very close, if not exact. I used to have the gold rear camber kit as well, and that's where I got the idea to go with gold as an option for the tie bars. The key difference is that the arms are a polished/machined finish and my bars are a brushed finish.

·
Registered
55 Posts
can i send a custom illustrator file of something i want engraved? or is the only option just the basic lettering?

41 - 60 of 70 Posts