8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
just placed my order for a purpul one & will like engrave with YOSPEED on it thanks

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
no it isn't. i order mine last week & ask for his YOSPEED to be engraved & was 75 bucks plus the S/H.

I cant wait to get mine so i can get it install along with my T1 purpul camber arms

·
Premium Member
6,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Machined your tie bar over the weekend, Si_madness. Expect it soon!

I don't think anyone has posted up a DIY, but the installation is very simple if you're somewhat experienced with wrenching on cars. You remove the two stock bolts, mount the tie bar, and attach using the new replacement bolts.

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
yeahhh can't wait thank u

are u gonna be doing the door sills for the coupe?

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
what i would really need the diy for is the rear diffuser removal. not to complicated? I am not worried about install just alot easier to do when you have pics :p

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
u can order it & make a DIY for others. if i have time when i get mine i'll try but no promises since ill probably get lazy & drop it off to a local shop

·
Premium Member
6,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
yeahhh can't wait thank u

are u gonna be doing the door sills for the coupe?
I've been sort of lax on this project. Without using the "Civic" or "Si" logo it's hard to make a set that appeals to everyone.

what i would really need the diy for is the rear diffuser removal. not to complicated? I am not worried about install just alot easier to do when you have pics :p
It's basically 4 bolts. All you need is a basic tool set and some jack stands. I feel really dumb because I installed two tie bars in person and neglected to do a DIY on it BOTH times. :(

·
Registered
315 Posts
hey david can you do my twisted toys logo on a tie bar if its not to big ,but if its going to be too small that your not able to see it very good ill do something else

21 - 40 of 70 Posts