8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$88.95 to anywhere within the US - Free custom engraving!

We only have a few black tie bars left in stock. Once they're gone, this item will be discontinued.

"Yospeed" Rear Lower Tie Bar - $74.95
Available in anodized gold, purple, black, or brushed metal finish.

Custom Engraving add $20
Available in anodized gold, purple, black, or brushed metal finish.

These are CNC machined from solid bars of 6061-T651 grade billet aluminum, and then anodized with a gold, purple, black finish. They're designed to fit all FG and FA models and come with a pair of extended bolts.

**CUSTOM ENGRAVING**
Have a car club/team or group of people who want a specific design on their tie bars? e-mail me and I'll make it happen!

Feel free to e-mail questions to [email protected] or [email protected]

·
Registered
489 Posts
That thing is gorgeous! I was going to get a megan, but f*ck that noise! Yours is sexier, and probably better quality too. I'll hit you guys up when I'm ready to buy!

·
Premium Member
6,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That would be correct, except it's only $20 for engraving now. If you can find someone else who wants green, you can split the cost with them. :D Lot charges represent a minimum setup cost, so one piece or ten pieces would be the same price ($75 in this case). Another option would be to order a brushed aluminum tie bar, and have it painted or anodized yourself if you know someone who has access to that type of equipment.

Unfortunately I can't control the cost of anodizing as it's all done externally.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
had this installed a while ago, looks sooo sick. the install was surprisingly more difficult than i imagined (having a buddy to help will cut down the install time considerably)

been getting lots of compliments from people. the bar is clearly visible from 10ft away even though i ride pretty darn low.

+1 for YOSPEED

1 - 20 of 70 Posts