1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Available here:
Billet License Plate Frame - 2006- 2010 Honda Civic - Yospeed

Plate Frame - $49.95
Available in gunmetal or black powder coat.

Engraving Options:
  • 8thcivic.com
  • I Love Haters
  • I </3 Your Fake Wheels

Custom Engraving add $20
Available in gunmetal or black powder coat.

These are CNC machined from solid chunks of 6061-T651 grade billet aluminum, and then powder coated with a gunmetal or black finish. They're designed to fit all U.S. standard plates and come with mounting bolts.

**CUSTOM ENGRAVING**
Have a car club/team or group of people who want a specific design on their plates? e-mail me and I'll make it happen!

Feel free to e-mail questions to [email protected] or [email protected]

·
Premium Member
6,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately every state/province has different rules regarding spacing. Some can't have anything on top, some on bottom. Mine covers both.

Once the next batch is ready to be machined I will try to make a few with only the top and a few with only the bottom to accommodate those living in states with restrictions.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I want one of these! Too bad the North Carolina legislative system is a bunch of uptight douches and passed a law saying that any license plate in the state that's on a vehicle being used on a public highway can't have any kind of frame around it whatsoever.

Jackasses :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
What? I live in North Carolina too and was not aware of the plate frame Nazi Rule! WTF I wanted one of these that says "fucck NCDOT" I will be your neighobr soon since I am moving to Iron Station in 2 weeks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts