8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006 Honda Civic interior tear down:

This is a computation of Honda installation guides on how to remove most of interior. All the images are from Genuine Honda Accessories, News, and Information from College Hills Honda

I'm going to add a word doc, that I saved it from the org. post.
It contains all the pic's and I think it's hosted on 8th gen. Civic server so it should be safe for longer

==================================================================================================================
Keywords: dashboard, shift knob, center console, deck, pocket, glovebox, 20-PIN connector, center panel, instrument, trim, back seat, trunk, grab rail, DIN
==================================================================================================================

Dashboard Removal:

===========================================================

Interior Pillars removal:

Sunvisor Removal:

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

Center Console Removal:

Rear Seat Removal:

It seems that Imageshack has lost these five pics, I have the org.s on my old computer. and I'm waiting on parts to repair it. should be back up in a week or two.

UPDATE: trunk back face, trunk/fule lid cover, door sill, footrest, and front kick panel
I missed them before :pat:

If I’m missing something or your would like to add detail feel free to PM or post below :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
spunkin82 "can someone help me find how to remove the rear deck... i cant find it anywhere... and yes i've searche it."

:banana-wa

I missed it b4, I'll add it now...

·
Registered
909 Posts
I wanted to add to this. You can NOT change the centre console box without removing the entire centre console. After disassembling mine tonight, this was discovered......no point in pulling on the console trying to get it to come apart :)

I'm putting an armrest into my armrestless DX :)

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
FG2z_K said:
the rear seat removal pics not showing. can u reload it again pls.

X2 - A bunch of the pic links are down, but the rear-seat ones would be especially useful to me as well. Can you please re-post them?

Thanks,

Hans

·
Banned
31 Posts
tried removing the center part of the dash on my friends civic the other day, and had no success.

i'm guessing this

is how you remove it?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I need help on how to removed the air bag from steering wheel, i want to replace my ex steerng wheel to si

1 - 20 of 193 Posts
About this Discussion
192 Replies
145 Participants
croustian68
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing