1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Available here:
Battery Tie Down - 2006- 2010 Honda Civic - Yospeed

"The Shocker" Battery Tie Downs - $39.95
Available in powder coated black or red finish.

Engraved Battery Tie Downs - $19.95
Available in powder coated black or red finish.
Engraving options:
  • 8thcivic.com
  • FA5
  • FA1
  • FG1
  • FG2
  • I <3 HATERS
  • JDM AS F*CK

These are CNC machined from solid bars of 6061-T651 grade billet aluminum, and then powder coated with a textured red or black finish. They're designed to fit all FG and FA models and come with a pair of nylock nuts.

**CUSTOM ENGRAVING**
Have a car club/team or group of people who want a specific design on their battery tie downs? e-mail me and I'll make it happen!

Feel free to e-mail questions to [email protected] or [email protected]

http://yospeed.com/honda-civic-2006/battery-tie-down/2006-up-honda-civic-battery-tie-down-jdm-as-***-red.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great to see you selling stuff on here again :)
I never stopped actually. The new owners have just decided to handle things differently. It's not better per se, but I do get my own sub-forum now as well as a rotating banner on the site which is nice. This is still more of a hobby business than anything serious like Corsport and the bigger guys are running. I have more fun making parts than I do trying to sell them to be honest. If I could just make parts for free I would. :p

And yes I can make a battery tie with that smiley. I was trying to stay away from 4chan memes after the "running bear" tie down I made but they're so popular.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Do you think you could do up a red battery tie down very similar to the 'JDM as F&CK' but have it be 'CDN as F&CK' with the & being a maple leaf?

·
Premium Member
6,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I made it in the same style as the JDM ones. CDM for "Canadian Domestic Market" like JDM stands for "Japanese Domestic Market". Otherwise it would be JAP as F*CK if it were just an abbreviation of the country of origin, and JAP can be pretty offensive to some Japanese people. Although if we're talking FOREX symbols, it could be JPN as f*ck and then CDN would make sense.

I guess technically all FGs are CDM considering none were made in Japan, while almost all FAs are CDM as well with a select few being JDM. My understanding is that the Hybrids are manufactured in Japan as well as the Type Rs, which there are only one or two of here in America. Fun random fact of the day. :)

Either way, I'll post up photos of what I made later tonight. Any and all feedback on the subject is appreciated!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I stand corrected and I learnt somethin! lol... Your work is amazing as always... (and as you can see, these are going to take off with the igloo dwellers up here :D )

How do you want me to go about ordering a red one? website or something else?

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I stand corrected and I learnt somethin! lol... Your work is amazing as always... (and as you can see, these are going to take off with the igloo dwellers up here :D )

How do you want me to go about ordering a red one? website or something else?
x2

I want a red forsure!.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I got mine in the mail today.... Very nice quality and craftsmanship all around. The pictures above do this tie down no justice what so ever! I was also surprised at how fast it shipped. Thanks abunch.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts