8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006+ Honda Civic (2dr) LED Halo Projector Headlights (Black)

anyone have these? pics?

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i was defintely looking into the retro as i'm not really diggin' these lights at all.

What is the average price for a full retro, since i don't want to lose driving my vehicle. I would need them to ship me new housings and then I can return mine for a core refund.

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Average (with a new pair of headlights) is about $1k. Drops down to like, 750-800 if you can have someone loan you an extra set, like I did for someone here. :smile:

Did you get the Sedan or Coupe?

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Proud owner of the TW coupe, huh? Sweet! My headlights are currently core-swapped (and I'm awaiting the replacements coming back from Canada), but I'll be happy to see if I can help you out. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, i do like the retrofits better and yes i'm a proud owner of a TW coupe..haha

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
i have a extra set laying around...

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
they are stock, in my trunk, at honda... much?, im not planning on selling them, but if you want i can lend them to you and get yours when you get your retros...

they are flawless right now, yours?

I bought ebay cheepies and kept them just in case...

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my car is 2 days old, so i'm pretty sure they are flawless too..lol

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
well like i said, i have a spair set in my trunk, but the car is at honda right now so i cant take pics, but im prety sure you know what the lights look like lol...

So if you want pm me, i have them and they arnt doing me any good, i dont mind aslong as i got a pair in return in ~a month or so...

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'll let you know, as i'm still looking to find someone to do the retrofit for me.

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
ok... I'll keep it in the back of my mind.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
i seen somone with a silver si with those, i allmost ran twards the nearest baby and kicked it bc it was so ugly it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts