8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FMC: 1.8L SOHC 140hp i-VTEC 4 (R18),

2.0L/200hp 6MT (Si), ~3 inches longer and wider than current Civic, retains front McPherson strut susp.

Si returns as a Coupe, Si gets "track tuned" suspension, HPT (high performance tires) option, XM standard on Si and EX (?) models,

NAVI is available on EX and Si sedan and coupe models,

Hybrid only offered with CVT

·
Registered
244 Posts
webby said:
FMC: 1.8L SOHC 140hp i-VTEC 4 (R18),

2.0L/200hp 6MT (Si), ~3 inches longer and wider than current Civic, retains front McPherson strut susp.

Si returns as a Coupe, Si gets "track tuned" suspension, HPT (high performance tires) option, XM standard on Si and EX (?) models,

NAVI is available on EX and Si sedan and coupe models,

Hybrid only offered with CVT
hehe i just wrote in the other thread a little about this... well as i said in the other thread hopefully the new si will get a retuned k20 and hopefully will pump out as much torque as horsepower. Because i know the r18 has 140hp/170tq, those few extra torque lbs would help launch the lsd equipped si.

·
Registered
287 Posts
02boostlessVIC said:
hehe i just wrote in the other thread a little about this... well as i said in the other thread hopefully the new si will get a retuned k20 and hopefully will pump out as much torque as horsepower. Because i know the r18 has 140hp/170tq, those few extra torque lbs would help launch the lsd equipped si.
1.8 liters with that much torque???? :eek:mg:
I already knew that the Si has a nav option. Look at pic...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Eazy said:
1.8 liters with that much torque???? :eek:mg:
I already knew that the Si has a nav option. Look at pic...
I'm sorry I take that back i wread wrong, it was 170Nm (newton meters) which in fact is equal to 128 foot pound of torque sorry sorry sorry :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts