8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday morning while on my way to work at 4:35am I was cut off by another vehicle. I was traveling at about 70mph and a van merged into my lane in order to avoid a collision i swerved to the left and while doing that i realized there was a car in the left lane so i jerked the wheek back to the right and the back end slid out. I started to do 180 and then hit the curb/emabkment, this caused the car to roll onto the roof and slide for a bit. When I finally stipped sliding I unbuckled my seat belt, landed on my head and crawled out the back window onto a bed of broken glass. Cops were there already due to an accident on the other side of the road. I was taken to the emegergency room and treated for some cuts and bruises. I went to the tow yard today and took some pics with my camera phone.

http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=6581725&an=0&page=0

·
Registered
881 Posts
he hopes the insurance guy will total it? I think he just may...navi too...so sad. He was lucky to get out of it with out major damage to himself

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
omg im sorry to hear about the car!!! ahhh!! lol jk but yea im glad the driver survived. it must be the civics excelent safety ratings!! :D

·
Registered
445 Posts
It's good that the driver's ok, seat belt saved him from major injury, wierd thing though, didn't look like any of the many air bags deployed. Oh Well, That is Civic SI #1 thats gone, if is not repaired.

·
Registered
305 Posts
That will buff out.

YES! First to chime in with the proverbial "that will buff out" comment. 5 years late, but better late than never.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts