1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car: 2006 Civic Si
Miles: 124,000
Mods: DC Intake, innovative mounts

Hey so I just replaced my clutch a flywheel with an exedy kit from amazon, which came with a 10lb chromoly flywheel. Everything seemed to go smoothly, car shifts smooth, engine idles smoothly and clutch disengages fine and all that.

But now I have a CEL, and a red battery light on, and the car won't rev past 3000 (aka limp mode). I have no idea whats causing this, I've checked all connections and grounds and everything seems fine. I have multiple CEL codes after getting a scan at Oreily's.

Codes:

P0102 - Mass Air Flow A Circuit Low Input
P0340 - Camshaft Position Sensor A Circuit
P0141 - O2 sensor Heater Circuit Bank 1 Sensor 2
P1298 - Electric Load Detector Circuit High Input
P16BC - Generator Connector Disconnected
61-1 - Battery Voltage Malfunction
C1555 - [Mitsubishi] Steering angle SNS. out of range.

Honestly I don't know where to start. The car was kind of abused by the previous owner so I'm trying to bring life back into it.

One thing to note is I jumped the Clutch Interlock Switch with a paperclip, because the car wouldn't start after I adjusted the clutch pedal, but I had the CEL before I did this.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Check your grounds. There's one on the tranny and passenger side. Also wireharness in the front under the intake manifold make sure everything is connected properly..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Went through all the plugs again. One of the wires for the tranny plugs was frayed, and it was shorting out. Re-spliced the wires and everythings good to go. Random ****.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts