8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
325 Posts
Thats not just 2006 dude, get your facts straight, Thats all Civic's sold in 2005.

There is no way that they have sold 140,000 2006's yet, when the dealers seem to magically never have them on thier lot.

·
Registered
106 Posts
mplscivic said:
Ford F-Series is the best seller. sigh..
That's been true for years, it's the best selling vehicle in the world.

There is one sold every 15 seconds or so according to the famous statistic, but I just calculated based on those numbers that so far there is one sold every 38 seconds.

·
Registered
11 Posts
iwu said:

There is one sold every 15 seconds or so according to the famous statistic, but I just calculated based on those numbers that so far there is one sold every 38 seconds.
also, its only sold in north america....i picked that one up from top gear.

·
STIG: a tamed race driver
1,630 Posts
That was only the first 9 months of 2005, not even the entire year of 2005. F-series trucks are nice, but my '06 civic is better IMO and cost about half of what my F150 costs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm surprised with that list. I would have thought the new Mustang would have been in the top 10 considering how many I see driving around now.

·
Registered
26 Posts
F-150 and Civic Top Honors?

iwu said:

F-series is #1 BUT People/Companies arent buying FLEETS of Civics for businesses and services.....the water department, gas and electric departments dont drive Civics so there should never be a comparison between the two. What can be said tho is that F-150 is the best selling truck and the Civic is the best selling reliable car... both of which "All-Time" best?:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts