8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
i went and saw the 06 civic and was very very dissapointed, overall finish inside is crappy, i should say crapier than 7thgen, materials used seem very plasticky and cheap, the buttons and switches tweak and are not as well put together as 7thgen, hate the two tier instrument panel, makes the civic look like a minivan inside, and center console is just not right, gear shifter is bad and handbrake is placed funny. Outside it looks very good, however the mirrors on the doors destroyed the look of the sedan, i hope people like it because i sure as hell wouldnt buy it, i hope the si is in much better condition than the 06 sedan. Btw i was looking at the 06 sedan civic ex with navi.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I've been passing by the dealer in the afternoon since it's on my way to school, but all they had was the sedans. Cpes remain to be seen...they told me two more weeks...
Seem kinda weird that Honda would post them on their official website before the cars are truly available...advertisement I guess...

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
^^ agreed. Every dealer around me is saying AT LEAST 2 more weeks before you will see any. It could be up to a month around me from talk at the dealerships.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts