8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I found this kit in Modified Magazine and then in Ebay. It seems that they made a deal for me and I am considering. I haven't priced a kit for an import car before and need help. Let me know your opinions on the kit and then the deal. This kit was priced for 899.99 and 200.00 on the shipping and handling. Mind you it will be painted the factory black.
Here is the offer I got when I asked what they could do for me.

The manufacturer of this kit has authorized me to be able to offer you their exclusive kit for $699 plus $150 shipping as part of the partial sponsor ship price. This includes front bumper, side skirts, rear add on lip and their drag spoiler. I can also offer an OEM style Grade A Carbon Fiber hood with Clear Coat for $350 plus another $50 shipping.

Below are pics of the kit designed for K&N Filter:

Thanks

850.00 vs. 1100.00

·
Registered
445 Posts
Nice, I saw that car at SEMA, still waiting on deciding on kit brand, but your price sounds fair as long as it comes painted and ready to install.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think that the kit comes complete with the wing. It is carbon fiber and can be resold on ebay to someone. I am not sure that the kit will come painted. I ordered a front bumper cover from xenon for my dodge and it didn't come painted. I won't be putting the hood in the package either. I thinkt the carbon fiber won't look good with the blue flake in the black paint that the rest of the car has. I will reply back and find out if it comes painted. I will update but it seems far a complete kit with wing that I am getting a good price. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I'm not a an of full bodykits like that, but that looks pretty good actually.

·
Registered
710 Posts
don't like the big cut out at the bottom. Looks like a shark's mouth. Prefer the cut out with the fog lights light on the HFP Front lip.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts