8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would toss this deal out there for you guys. Please read the fitment details carefully.

2006-2007 Honda Civic HFP Suspension Kit 08W60-SNA-100B
Fitment: This kit is for LX and EX 4 door models ONLY with 5spd manual transmissions.

We have 4 total in-stock that we need to move. All will be hand inspected before shipping. First 4 callers get them.

:eek:mg: ONLY $399 + $25 shipping*!
That is half off retail!
Ask for parts at 1-888-244-6632

*Shipping cost is for the 48 states ONLY. For Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada please inquire.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
What about us Si guys? Where's the love?:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fully Flared said:
Why in the world would that make a difference? Please school me if I'm oblivious to something, but suspension has nothing to do with whether a car (that is identical) is auto or manual...
Keep in mind that Honda is very specific in their engineering. Although the rear suspension is the same the front suspension assemblies between the stock 5spd and auto is different. Why? I'm sure it has everything to do with the 66-69lbs weight difference between the auto and 5spd. Therefore the HFP suspension is engineered specifically for these weight differences as well. Will the 5spd kit fit the automatic? Maybe, but it surely is not designed for it.

You can also plug in a 3 prong plug into a 2 prong outlet by cutting of the ground. It works but that doesn't mean you should do it.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
SiMulator said:
Why? why not for the Si?????? :(
Because they have a ton of them for the other Civic's and they want to get rid of them fast.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Fully Flared said:
It will fit, it will just not be covered by warranty
That's a little scary!:eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes:

How can they tell the diff between just looking at parts whether it's for a 4dr MT or a 2dr AT?

·
Registered
87 Posts
When I saw the title of this thread i got very excited, then I read it. I really wish you put LX or EX in the thread title. Maybe next time. Great price though.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts