8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was quoted $20,400 as the initial quote on an '07 Si-dan. My choices of color are Fiji Blue Pearl & Nighthawk Black Pearl (the only 2 they have left on the lot). It isn't white, but the FBP is kinda growing on me, even though I told myself no more blue's after owning EBP.

Does this seem like a good deal or should I be able to talk them down some?

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
You should be able to get it much lower. It's a sedan. They don't sell nearly as hot as the coupes. I got my coupe for that price and I'm in Los Angeles where I see dozens of Si's everyday yet the dealerships still can't keep them on their lots.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Prelude2Si said:
I was quoted $20,400 as the initial quote on an '07 Si-dan. My choices of color are Fiji Blue Pearl & Nighthawk Black Pearl (the only 2 they have left on the lot). It isn't white, but the FBP is kinda growing on me, even though I told myself no more blue's after owning EBP.

Does this seem like a good deal or should I be able to talk them down some?
I got my Si Sedan in March for 21,000 + TLR in March, so you should be able to get it lower.

·
Registered
83 Posts
radiocontrolhead said:
But that doesn't mean that they're not going for lower than the coupes.
Uhh... yeah, it kinda does. The car costs more so you're going to pay more. If you buy a coupe & sedan at invoice, the sedan is going to cost more. He's getting a better deal than you since his is closer to invoice than your coupe was.

·
All Liver GSP's!
3,619 Posts
radiocontrolhead said:
You should be able to get it much lower. It's a sedan.
This guy should go hide in a corner. You arent going to get it "much lower". They are almost at invoice now....much lower means they are going to lose money....not what they are interested in.

I would not however agree to that deal just yet. How much more would you have to pay for an 08? I would probably offer a dealer 500 over invoice for a sedan on their lot in a 2008. IMO it would be worth the additional model year this late in 07. Just my 2C. from someone in the business.

If you cant find a 08 and you need a car now...I think the price is fair. If you can wait a month or 2 for a car, I am sure you can offer a dealer a right now deal for $500 over invoice and pick up a sedan easy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
nayilsi said:
another sedan owner on drugs

:biggrin:

Sedans do sell better...at least here in NC. One dealer has four coupes sitting on the lot and his sedan allotment is reserved with a $500 deposit through March.

Must be a coupe owner on crack :SHOCKED:

:yeahthat:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Does it have navi? If not, I think that might be a bit high. I paid $19,988.00 for my Fiji Blue Pearl SI Sedan no navi with summer tires in May. With Tax/Title/Registration, it came out to 21,888.00

1 - 20 of 28 Posts