8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks!!....

the white one is from a friend..... he did painted the interior silver things in TW to match the exterior of the car....

About the CF emblem.... it's homemade ghetto style...hehehe ;).... CF vinyl overlayed ;) hehehehe i had a leftover of CF vinyl and try it there..... the results were better than i thought....

·
Registered
224 Posts
hey Centurion, nice to meet you, a last a couple of 8th gen members that are closer by.

Somos vecinos, vivo en Costa Rica, de hecho a 30 kms de paso canoas, frontera con panama, voy bastante a David y por fin la Honda puso sucursal ahí. Tenemos que hacer un mini meeting un día.

Take care

I probably gonna copy that CF emblem, if you don´t mind, looks cool

Where did you get that hood, in Cost Rica it´s impossible to get those and to ship them from USA is far too expensive.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey Centurion, nice to meet you, a last a couple of 8th gen members that are closer by.

Somos vecinos, vivo en Costa Rica, de hecho a 30 kms de paso canoas, frontera con panama, voy bastante a David y por fin la Honda puso sucursal ahí. Tenemos que hacer un mini meeting un día.

Take care

I probably gonna copy that CF emblem, if you don´t mind, looks cool
No problem.....feel free to do it.....that's the idea of this site....ideas exchange ;) hehehe....

Bueno aca en Panama conozco a un grupo de personas q tienen SI, aunque nunca hemos podido hacer una reunion como se debe.... pero bueno x ahi se puede organizar algo interesante conozco como 4/5 personas mas que yo creo q estarian dispuestas a echarse un viajecito hasta david un fin de semana.... seria algo asi como la primera reunion "internacional" de 8thgen civics ;) hehehehe

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.