8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a mini detail on a buddy's FA5 this morning. I also removed his Civic emblem and i-VTEC decals. Here's a few pics of his car.

Here's a few shots of my FA5

.... and of my CL9

Photo's were taken by yours truly using a Nikon D90 w/ 18-105mm lens. Comments welcomed!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Nice cars, and not that I have any room to talk cuz I still have the dealer logo on mine, and I'll probably offend someone , but jesus fish? really?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice cars, and not that I have any room to talk cuz I still have the dealer logo on mine, and I'll probably offend someone , but jesus fish? really?
It's all good bro. I'm a christian too but I don't have a fish on my car. I figure if you can't tell I'm a christian from the way I live my life than there's something I need to change. The fish badge is a personal choice.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looking sharp bro.

didnt know you removed your i-vtec decals as well..
Thanks bro! Yeah it was funny because he was lookin at my car while I was workin on his and all of a sudden he says "can you remove my Civic emblem and i-vtec decals?" lol So of course I did it for him. He wants my suspension/wheels too lol but I told him one thing at a time.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
It's all good bro. I'm a christian too but I don't have a fish on my car. I figure if you can't tell I'm a christian from the way I live my life than there's something I need to change. The fish badge is a personal choice.
i like the jesus fish, im also christain btw, want a jesus fish sticker to put on my car with my canibeat and grxp.com sticker..:dance: looking good!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts