8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I am slightly confused. Are there 2 totally different sets of HFP sideskirts for the coupe? Some cars have the ones that are fully under the car and look too wavy and others have ones that cover the i-VTEC decals on the side. Please someone explain, I want the ones that come up in front of the rear wheel and cover the decal, but I don't know how to make sure I order that style.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jdmcoupe said:
1 is for the fg2 and another is for fg1 (dont know why tho)
AH so there are 2 different HFP kits for the coupes, one for the Si and one for the non-Si? THAT must be why I see 2 different ones! Thank you

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I think(iam guessing) thats the one for the fg1(lx,ex etc.) the that doesn't cover the ivtec sign is the one for the FG2(THE SI)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think you got it exactly backwards. The one for the Si comes with the decals to put over top of the sideskirt that covers the original decals. I saw it on some honda parts website. So it seems then that lots of people have got the non-Si HFP kit on their coupes. That sucks!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
b16er said:
I think you got it exactly backwards. The one for the Si comes with the decals to put over top of the sideskirt that covers the original decals. I saw it on some honda parts website. So it seems then that lots of people have got the non-Si HFP kit on their coupes. That sucks!
I guess so:eek:hsnap:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Man I dont know anymore, maybe I am on crack. I swear I see 2 different HFP kits around, but I dont now for sure. I am having a hard time finding photos so I cant back up my claim. Ah well. So dont take my word for it, I might be totally wrong.

·
Registered
509 Posts
b16er said:
Man I dont know anymore, maybe I am on crack. I swear I see 2 different HFP kits around, but I dont now for sure. I am having a hard time finding photos so I cant back up my claim. Ah well. So dont take my word for it, I might be totally wrong.
Yup, there's only one for the coupes.

You probably got confused with the sedan and coupe kits.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts