8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah I woke up at 4:30am today and met up with Jimmy (mugensi07 or sumthing i forget) at 6:15 in West Covina, then we arrive at CA Speedway just before 7am. It was getting packed - only accepted first 500 or so cars. So before u guys flame this was our 1st time ever at a drag track, and i suck at launching/driving/etc.

16.54 : horrible launch, missed 3rd
15.67 : " ", didnt powershift
15.21 : launch was ok, hit every gear w/power

i will not list the details cuz as u can imagine they're pretty bad (r/t, 60', etc)

I also met a couple other members whos name i already forgot (sorry), and all our times were bad to acceptable.

All in all it was a fun experience, even tho it took forever to get runs in cuz cars kept getting f'd up on the track. But i'm tired as hell. Jimmy and others, feel free to post ur times if u want to. (but i know jimmy wont post his 1st run LOL)

:vtec: :vtec: :vtec: :vtec: :vtec:

·
Registered
579 Posts
My name is Amit, and I was the Fiji FG2. I meet up with Jimmy and whos_1st. It was my first time also, and it was alot of fun.

1st Run: 16.6
2nd Run: 15.9
3rd Run: 15.7

Keep in mind this was my first time at the track with my Si, and my car is completely stock!

·
Registered
11,487 Posts
i showed up too late, way too late. i got there at 10 and they turned me away. i raced a gti chipped and intake. it wasn't too bad. but i lost. my best time on that track is 15.3

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Zeuceone said:
I forgot about this. So did jimmy get less than 20 at least.?
haha yeah....i'll let him tell u if hes not too embarrassed, otherwise i might have to black mail him

nayilsi said:
lmao... most of you are probably gonna lose to R18s and Scions.

:D

JK
lol if we kept running 16's then yeah. all the tC's there were low 16's consistently.

o yeah and there was this old beat up looking turbo disel suburben that was running 11's.....:eek:hsnap:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts