8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
swing by after?? i honestly would like to get to see all the other civics around town. i mean i see about 50 a day but ones that people put some time, effort, and money into.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
swing by after?? i honestly would like to get to see all the other civics around town. i mean i see about 50 a day but ones that people put some time, effort, and money into.
mines all stock. no time and definitely no money put into it...
So we can make it for 2 so everyone can be there....no biggie!
we'll see i guess..

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would also like to know if anyone is gonna attend this one....Im in if anybody else is....

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok so whos showing up to this?? anyone?? cause im not going to stand in a parking lot for nothing....if we only get one or two we will have to postpone for a later date....post if your attending!

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
suppose to rain so i'm out... the support from the local area kinda blows so i doubt i'd even be interested in doing anything any other time.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Dude I just went up to Greenfield yesterday to the drag strip. If you're looking for a good community to be involved in, just start hitting the track. You'll find lots of imports there, plus you have some go-fast parts on your car, so why not start using em?

I know I'll be hitting the strip multiple times in my car this year after seeing how fun this is.

BTW not to brag...but the 7th gen me and my buddies have been building for the last 2 years (Now K swapped with crv block and running 8psi with a peak boost kit) ran a 12.84!

Anyways, no - I'm not coming today because it's raining, and my car's still in pieces.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Well,Its raining like crazy here now....clouds look angry :(
This really sucks ass TBH.....Last year we had soo many meets and this year cant even get one off the ground!!!
As for local support well....only two of us here are willing to show(ANDREW AND I)! We need everyone o board for this to work.....My last time planning one BTW and if you guys wanna plan one Ill certianly attend but sick of nobody showing!

CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST!!! :( :( :(

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Well,Its raining like crazy here now....clouds look angry :(
This really sucks ass TBH.....Last year we had soo many meets and this year cant even get one off the ground!!!
As for local support well....only two of us here are willing to show(ANDREW AND I)! We need everyone o board for this to work.....My last time planning one BTW and if you guys wanna plan one Ill certianly attend but sick of nobody showing!

CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST!!! :( :( :(
ummm? what? pretty sure i was up for showing, but when no one response and it's raining i get tired of wasting my time waiting for responses

1 - 20 of 26 Posts