8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'99 Teg LS to '06 EVO IX MR...updated

What you guys think? ....I'm considering selling it...What would you guys pay for it? I'm possibly moving on to an Evolution...

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
thats actually one of the nicer looking teg's I've seen. Your paint looks amazing. What kind of wax or whatever do you use on it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
webby said:
thats actually one of the nicer looking teg's I've seen. Your paint looks amazing. What kind of wax or whatever do you use on it?
thanks guys...what would you guys pay for it? i use Meguiars wax...when i bought it the paint was dull...my friend and i washed and waxed it with meguiars...and i discovered that my paint was metallic ;)

·
Registered
287 Posts
DruMMinStUd06 said:
oh yea, after these pictures i lowered it..changed tires..and removed those crappy center caps on the rims.
everything looks good but the headlights look a bit worn out. Try flitz to fix that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Eazy said:
everything looks good but the headlights look a bit worn out. Try flitz to fix that.
i actually did fix it after the pics..waxed the headlights...the haze is gone..they're crystal clear now =D

·
Registered
662 Posts
Well, my girlfriend had the same Integra (except it was Silver) but not as clean as yours. It had dings, scratches, oil leaking, old tires, broken head unit, and over 150,000 miles on it but she still got $4,500 for it. That model integra will ALWAYS have a buyer out there somewhere.

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
i like the evo a lot...

nice... i like!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts