8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the SSR GT3 is on close out at tire rack.. 19" only 23lbs not bad for a 19" wheel....and best of all its only $369.. in a 42mm ofset and 7 1/2 wide... so I have a few questons....first off can I get away with a 235/35 on a 7 1/2 wheel??? then what tire do I get.. I was thinking pilot sports.... so many tires.... I have yokohama advan AD07's 225/45 on my stock si wheels and I LOVE the tire... so... what tire do i get?... any ideas????? I want to stay with that level of performance tire... so any ideas?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Well it all depends on your driving style. I'm thinking your a crusier. By saying that 19's are not performance oriented on a civic. I would personally go with a 245/35/19 just because if u have ever seen a set of wheels and the side wall is slanted that cause premature tire wear and frequently blown tires. My best friend will tell you that all day just for rim protection and less stress just search around. just my thoughts...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.