Registered
6,449 Posts
im running 17x8.5 +31 with 215/40R17 s.drives, lowered 3.5-4"

whats your question?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got 215/45r17 on eibach sportlines. Got some minor rubbing issues when going through dips in the road. Inner fenders mostly, so has anyone else had that problem and what did you do to get around it? Remove fender liners, different size tires?

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
you rubbing in the front? if so maybe pick up some camber bolts and run a little bit of negative camber. you can remove the liner, but then your engine bay gets filthy. it's just not that aggressive of a wheel setup and drop to be worrying about removing liners and such. there is a clip attached to the fender that i used to rub..i just bent it back and no more issue.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Yep runnin Neg camber in the front. took the liner and folded it over the bracket things on the fender. Im on Buddy clubs

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea just the front, I used to have a pushpin in there holding the liner up but it mysteriously disappeared.....

I may try the putting it behind that clip and bending it back. seems like an easy fix if it works. If not I'll have to camber it..

Thanks for the input though on the matter.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Took the advice, put the liner behind that metal tab and bent it out of the way. Tested on our lovely roads and everything seems to be fine.
Thanks for the ideas

1 - 13 of 13 Posts