8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, its been 15 years since ive logged in. I had a 2006 civic si that i have since sold to my brother. She still runs like a gem.

Here i am in my early 40s and my next car will either be a type R or a bmw m240i. Such nestalgia being back here. I remember you mango!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
It's nice to see you back! unfortunately this forum is pretty degraded now due to not many 8th gen Si's on the road anymore and most R18 owners are just the typical "A to B car" lol. Still got some people here which is nice. I personally think the Type-R is a really nice car for what it is but the BMW's in general have top class handling and honestly that's what I would go for if budget wasn't a problem. Hard to find an Si stock these days lol its nice yours is still around.

·
Super Moderator
2,567 Posts
Yep, when i started here, I didn't participate much. My intention for my car was always a "point A to Point B" car. I like to mod my cars, but to a certain extent. The site isn't what it used to be, but is still full of very useful information. I still can't get over that it's been 15 years since I purchased my R18.............. urghh. 330,000 miles later, still going strong.

Nostalgia is nice, yes. When the time comes I must say good bye to my R18, it will be sad. Until then..............

1 - 6 of 6 Posts