8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
I don't know about 15" but I've got 17" Team Dynamic Pro Race 1's and have plenty of clearance. :thumb:

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks bud. You're in Raleigh eh? I have a buddy about to move up there. Any drag strips up there? If so, I will be up there when he goes. He has an 03 Lightning. Like 600whp/650 torque without cams. Sick nasty

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Getting the Team Dynamic 1.2 15x7 +35mm with 5x114.3 . This is the right size correct? Funny, I know nothing about wheels!

·
Registered
238 Posts
umm the 15x7 team dynamics wheels do fit and the small the wheels the bigger the slicks u can run thats the whole point
if you're going to run a slick, why only run a 7 inch wheel? are they made to clear the calipers or something? normal 15s wont clear Si brakes

·
Registered
155 Posts
if you're going to run a slick, why only run a 7 inch wheel? are they made to clear the calipers or something? normal 15s wont clear Si brakes
What are you talking about!?? A 15" rim won't fit, so you are recommending a 7" rim? That probably... WON'T FIT either. For the OP, did you ever find a 15" rim that will clear the calipers? I read another thread on this forum saying that you will have to shave the caliper to fit the 15" rim, which I sure don't want to do... but 15" rims have tons of selection for slicks and 16s don't.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
there are a bunch of people on club rsx running this for drag. at least for an RSX, these wheels clear the caliper.

check out club rsx, i also know that they sell team dynamics wheels as well

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
where can i get these wheels in 17s?! are they expensive?
The same place I posted above. outmotoring.com has the Pro Race 1.2's. :thumb:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Needing 15'' wheels for my Si that will clear the caliper. Slicks size I have is for 15's. I have this wheel:

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 Spec Miata Racing Wheel

I heard that one will fit from Bboy Burst. Anyone else have any other wheels that will clear the caliper?
Any other wheels? I wish one of these cheap steel wheels from Summit would clear... but I have no idea on what kind of offset/backspacing is required. Can anybody else chim in on what other 15" rims will clear the calipers? Thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts