8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, i just got back from the track, it was fun.. but there was many cars there, so i din't get to run alot.. i only ran it 3 times.. the first time i ran a 14.6, the second time i ran a 14.5 and i miss shifted 4th gear:pat:, on that run if i had shifted the way it suppose to it had been a low 14 second run am sure.. the 3rd time i ran another 14.6..

BTW all this on my old 18inch all season falken tires, that get no traction lol.. once i get better tires and get my 60ft down am sure this car could run in the high 13's..

Mods are..

TSI turbo kit for the R18
Weapon R engine torque damper
2.5 inch exhaust
megan racing downpipe
18inch all season tires set to 25psi.

(you can see i miss shifted just by looking at my trap speed and comparing it to the other time slip..)

and here is what my motor is looking like as of now..

I still want to be the first to hit 13's with the R18.. so i will continue to work on it:thumb:

Thanks for looking..

here is the 14.6 run..

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice times, Bump for tturbo r18. How much power you pushing?
about 208wh and 207 lbs tq at 9/10psi..

I could not get traction at all, thanks to my tires.. like you can see from the video i din't get traction until mid of second gear.. i plan on odering some nice tires for racing so that i won't be spinning so much.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
about 208wh and 207 lbs tq at 9/10psi..

I could not get traction at all, thanks to my tires.. like you can see from the video i din't get traction until mid of second gear.. i plan on odering some nice tires for racing so that i won't be spinning so much.
You need some motor mounts, I put a stiffy Powerstick in my car, it's a big big big help in launching the car.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.