8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to capitol raceway last night in my 07 nbp fg2 around 5:00pm so i could get a few good runs in before a million people showed up and left at 8:00pm. i was car #103

1st run was [email protected]
2nd run was [email protected]
3rd run was [email protected]
4th run was [email protected]
5th run was [email protected]

since the last 2 threads were closed before i got to put any kind of video or slips on there this is the third on ethat im opening and this one should have a video real soon and pics of my slips.

your gonna have to pm imauthenticftw to get the links to the 3 video clips. and he is going to be putting the slips on here for me because i dont have a scanner.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Not to be rude buddy but i think people are pretty frustrated with you. You keep posting about how your car ran all these times but refuse to post your mods and make pompus comments like "I know people in high places".

On the other hand i understand your pride for your car and i myself do not share my mod list with any of the people where i live, i like to keep them guessing. But this is the internet bro..The reason for these forums are information saying you are running these times does no one any good if you do not post your supporting mods.

Me personally i don't care what you do, you can say you run 12s but it doesnt do any good unless you say what mods you have so to me its just a post with a pompus guy bragging.

EDIT: I don't like how the line reads about me sharing my mods.. What im trying to say is i do not go bragging and mention every single thing i have whenever i beat someone, If someone asks i do show them but im not out volunteering the information.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NewbTuner said:
Not to be rude buddy but i think people are pretty frustrated with you. You keep posting about how your car ran all these times but refuse to post your mods and make pompus comments like "I know people in high places".

On the other hand i understand your pride for your car and i myself do not share my mod list with any of the people where i live, i like to keep them guessing. But this is the internet bro..The reason for these forums are information saying you are running these times does no one any good if you do not post your supporting mods.

Me personally i don't care what you do, you can say you run 12s but it doesnt do any good unless you say what mods you have so to me its just a post with a pompus guy bragging.

EDIT: I don't like how the line reads about me sharing my mods.. What im trying to say is i do not go bragging and mention every single thing i have whenever i beat someone, If someone asks i do show them but im not out volunteering the information.
i have already spilled the beans man! all of 8thcivic knows what i have.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whocares05050 said:
^ Ok... Waiting.

pm imauthenticftw and he will send you the link. he doesnt want to post any kind of racing because he doesnt want the thread to get locked

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
be patiant guys! if anything they will all be up tomorrow cause he likes to edit all his videos and he needs to copy the slips because the ink is to light and everytime you try to take a pic it doesnt focus or it just looks like a white piece of paper.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nayilsi said:
lmao at ur current REP.... the fastest man on 8th.

i got alot of neg rep because i pissed a few people off and a few people gave me neg rep because they didnt beleive i went 14.2 bone stock and were all calling bs untill i put the slip up then they were like oh. but im not the fastest didnt someone go 12.4?

·
Banned
1,722 Posts
someone went 11.9 and there is a vid. no longer a member though

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.