8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to capitol raceway last night in my 07 nbp fg2 around 5:00pm so i could get a few good runs in before a million people showed up and left at 8:00pm. i was car #103

1st run was [email protected]:eek:hsnap:
2nd run was [email protected]:xyxnervou
3rd run was [email protected]:eek:hnoes:
4th run was [email protected]:dancing:
5th run was [email protected]:box:

ill try to get the slips posted but i dont have a scanner so im gonna take pictures with my cellphone and im gonna need someone elses phone number to send them to so they can post them for me because i have no clue how to. so someone pm me there number so i can get my slips up.

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
Damn nice times!!

Any vids?

What mods you got?

you can just e-mail teh pics to yourself, upload to photobucket....copy the url and paste it in this box
in the reply

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i was trying to take pics of the slips last night but i couldnt get a clear picture of any of them. ill try again today.

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
If you look thru all his threads he made, people have made comments about his "secret mods" I cant see where he ever listed them after NUMEROUS requests... but I know someone who met this guy....maybe he knows

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
sk33ny said:
I smell nitrous.
I smell something cause he had a slip in another thread saying 14.2 STOCK :shady:

·
Registered
522 Posts
nice times! it'd be nice to know what mods but oh well if he wants to keep it to himself then thats his decision...

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
In for slips..

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
have u ever dynod ???

i think they accidentally put the euro type r engine.

and this guy should get ...complimentary VIP :D

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
nayilsi said:
have u ever dynod ???

i think they accidentally put the euro type r engine.

and this guy should get ...complimentary VIP :D

They euro CTR motor doesn't make any more power than our car does.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sk33ny said:
Some people are very stingy about releasing information regarding there mods, it personally pisses me off when people do that.

But from his previous posts, hes been asking about fuel systems and superchargers.

Edit: Just verifyed nitrous -> www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25403

haha you verified that i put on a zex dry notrous kit???? lol its funny because you cant put a dry kit on our cars! that was sold a long time ago.

all motor ftw.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
never dynoed but i am planning on it. i was also on some 16" civic ex wheels with the stock all seasons. if i wouldnt have had to shift to 5th gear at about 200ft before the finish i think i would have went in the 12's because i was bouncing off the rev limiter going though the trap.

i/h/e and a few other things something like the hytech kit, lets just say i have friends in high places. a few people know what i have and i would like to keep it that way! just be glad a 8th civic has went that fast on the motor.

ill try to get these slips posted asap.

·
Banned
6,469 Posts
You have to be on BOTTLE, cause I have.

HONDATA reflash
DCRH
EVO2
Injen CAI
Torque Dampener

And I was able to get 14.6 on 1/4mile, so theres no way your all motor cause the cams, and pistons arent tunable, so the best I could see you getting would probably be a 13.7-13.9 with cams and pistons untuned.

·
Registered
341 Posts
would the hytech kit get you 13.1? thats the highest NA totals anyones mentioned around 260whp

is 13.1 the lowest anyone out of all members on here has ran so far in an si?

whatever your doing good job its a heck of a lot better than all those fools who spent 6-7k on AJP turbo have monster numbers and none have put any times down

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.