8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was coming home from Stp.,MN to Det.,Mi which takes 12 hours if you take I-94E (680 miles) and did the Speed Limit: (Hwy 70 mph, City 55 mph). Will i was able to Break the Record in my 07 Si (8hrs and 15mins) with the Help of Valentines1. That include Gas stops#3 and Tolls#2. The old-record was set by an B18c EG, which did it in 8hrs and 45min. All run were made During July 4, Night Hrs. Not bad, Consider i never when over 110mph on Straights!

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
o-hatch said:
I was coming home from Stp.,MN to Det.,Mi which takes 12 hours if you take I-94E (680 miles) and did the Speed Limit: (Hwy 70 mph, City 55 mph). Will i was able to Break the Record in my 07 Si (8hrs and 15mins) with the Help of Valentines1. That include Gas stops#3 and Tolls#2. The old-record was set by an B18c EG, which did it in 8hrs and 45min. All run were made During July 4, Night Hrs. Not bad, Consider i never when over 110mph on Straights!
Even though most people love speeding around here, most will flame you for talking about it. Just ignore the local a**holes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.