8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I messed up on the topic. this meet happened on 11.11.2007. im going to update this thread with more pics as they come. its gonna be in the first post, unless someone else posts some through the thread.

We went to Red Rock, this is in Las Vegas Nv btw. more pics to come soon when they upload more, these are my pics with a digi cam. enjoy :D!

1 fg2s

2 fg2s

3 fg2s

4 Del sol Eks Egs

5 RSXs Ep3s

6 Eks

7 fg2s

8 fg2s

9 the people

10 all the cars

11 infront of me

12 behind me

13 waitin for the slow pokes :D!

14 waitin for the slow pokes 2 :D!

15 i stuck my camera out my moon roof, and got this.

16 after the cruise portion.

17 fg2 clean ek

18 fg2 ek

19 the best picture of my car :D!!!

20 and just to make it 20, my pitbull smiling :D!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it was a big turnout, some pictures are missing even more people. probably gonna do a strictly 8th gen meet soon. i seen people taking pics with GOOD cameras so ill post those up when they get them up. probably some time tomorrow.

west coast 8th gen meet anyone?

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
it was a good turn out and i figured there would be a lot of flakers. props to everyone who came and it could have been better organized, but it was still a good meet/cruise imo. next time we have to plan it better and hope for a big of turn out as it was.

ps. i see my baby in a couple of those pics :biggrin:

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
Nice pics and looks like a great time....I wish I had wide open spaces like that for a cruise!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah, idk her name but her car is pretty clean. there was a girl driving a CLEAN ass ek:thumb:

its crazy, red rock canyon is rediculously close to vegas/summerlin. should do a ek/em/ej meet so i can bring my old car :D!

·
Registered
586 Posts
yeah, idk her name but her car is pretty clean. there was a girl driving a CLEAN ass ek:thumb:

its crazy, red rock canyon is rediculously close to vegas/summerlin. should do a ek/em/ej meet so i can bring my old car :D!
She's was in front of me for a while, clean car indeed.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts