8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
On to Pacific Honda! We were planning to go there and line up at service and see what happens. But later we just ended up going to the dealer. AND GUESS WHAT WE SAW!! A S2000 CR and a MUGEN SI!!!!! Props for Pacific Honda for letting us chill in there and for letting have a look at the mugen Si!!

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
CR is sezzy in white. Fit is cool but too much.

How did the CR seats feel? confy? grabby?

·
Registered
660 Posts
That cannot be a true Mugen Si. Every Mugen Si that has been seen at dealerships around the country come completely assembled. Why the hell would that Mugen Si be missing the Front Under Spoiler. It makes no sense. It cannot be a true Mugen Si. S2K CRs, 07 Nismo Z's, Evo MRs, Vette ZO6s, they all come like that from the factory. Never are they assembled at the dealer. That dealer is a piece of sh*t if they assembled one to try to pull a fast one on an innocent customer. I cannot believe this sh*t!!!!

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cornerstrike said:
That cannot be a true Mugen Si. Every Mugen Si that has been seen at dealerships around the country come completely assembled. Why the hell would that Mugen Si be missing the Front Under Spoiler. It makes no sense. It cannot be a true Mugen Si. S2K CRs, 07 Nismo Z's, Evo MRs, Vette ZO6s, they all come like that from the factory. Never are they assembled at the dealer. That dealer is a piece of sh*t if they assembled one to try to pull a fast one on an innocent customer. I cannot believe this sh*t!!!!
I think I heard them maybe take it off? There were alot of speed bumps around. It looked pretty authentic to me, i mean you cant just by all those things like the wing and the grill anywhere

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Skylinegtr06 said:
I think I heard them maybe take it off? There were alot of speed bumps around. It looked pretty authentic to me, i mean you cant just by all those things like the wing and the grill anywhere
possible. Also you could tell by vin# if its authentic.

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nomar06 said:
CR is sezzy in white. Fit is cool but too much.

How did the CR seats feel? confy? grabby?
The CR was stunning, in the pics the spoiler looks out of place and ricey, but in person it was refined and look like a factory spoiler. The seats were actually comfy but a little more grippy than our Si seats. However the stock seat belts wont keep you in place, its in need of a racing harness

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
nice pix... the Mugen Si looks real and all but it's true that a those cars come from the FACTORY with all the parts installed... it's a bit weird to me but hey...

when u buy any regular civic or an Si... the HFP kit is ordered then installed at the dealership...

side note:
2 dealerships down here in FL got a Mugen Si in... i saw one coming off of the truck with everything installed already...

·
Registered
511 Posts
cornerstrike said:

mr. smart guy... it is a TRUE mugen SI... the front lip is at the backsit & trunk. they just havent install it...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts