8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
last week a f250 hit an em1 electric racig blue and it wa STATIC. nice made me miss mine, and the 250 ripped the bumper off caused mayhem up the booty he walked to the bank and came back with 1k and handed it to him lol crazy ****.

· Registered
225 Posts
Ahhhh yeah, i ended up talking to my boy and turns out he was the one that got hit. His car is straight now i talked to him yesterday his em1 is raw as **** i did a mini photoshot with his whip i love his car. I wanted to go this past monday i ended up not going bro sucksss, what you drive homie?

· Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ahhhh yeah, i ended up talking to my boy and turns out he was the one that got hit. His car is straight now i talked to him yesterday his em1 is raw as **** i did a mini photoshot with his whip i love his car. I wanted to go this past monday i ended up not going bro sucksss, what you drive homie?
2011 si red coupe. hhaha and yea i saw the em1 monday it was back to fresh lol.

· Registered
225 Posts
Chilled with him last night lol lookin dope lol. And no way?! Ive only seen one red 09-11 Si coupe and its by my neighborhood and ive seen it alot on bird road parked by la carreta, watch it be you lol whoever that is ive said wassup to him before. Last night i saw it too it has an exhaust now

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.