8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking into getting the Greddy Tic for my R18 but the prices here are killing me, to actually buy the exhaust its around 800-900(CAD) and another 100-200 CAD to install it. Just wanted your opinion to see if its worth it or not, the canadian dollar really sucks right now :sadface:

Oh and 1,000.00 CAD = 787.784 USD

·
Registered
6,449 Posts

·
Registered
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the reason i am getting it installed is because i don't have the tools to do it, so thats another extra cost thats kicking my ass lol. I tried checking out some of the sponsors on 8th their prices weren't much different :(

·
Registered
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i don't has the tools dude :(

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
way to much for a ti-c. try lookin online u should be able to find it alot cheaper even if its shipped from the us. and installing it is easy, all u need is 12 and 14 mm sockets/wrenches
i don't has the tools dude :(
would cost alot less to buy those tools then to pay someone.

·
Registered
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
alright thanks guys, i will keep on the look out and see if i can get a better deal, or wait out till the dollar gets better again haha

·
Registered
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
if anyone comes across some good Canadian websites or us ones post up :D

·
Registered
295 Posts
hey go to JRP out of toronto can get it for you for about 750 CAD i believe i dont know the website off hand but if your interested PM me and i will get it for you and let my buddy who works there know that you want one....

·
Registered
295 Posts
Just buy a 20pc ratchet set for like $20 and do it yourself.
well he is going to need more then that, he is going to need a jack and jack stands as well...as well as some kind of pry bar to get some of those bolts off.....

if he cant do it, due to not being able to afford it then he cant...but its going to cost him more in the long run.....

good luck

·
Registered
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just buy a 20pc ratchet set for like $20 and do it yourself.
Image in motion in vancouver quoted me 750+shipping which is probably another $30 or so, but yea seems like every where i check its around that much. A friend of mine that is also a member on here got it for $480 CAD last year (not sure how he managed to score that), from image in motion as well.

well he is going to need more then that, he is going to need a jack and jack stands as well...as well as some kind of pry bar to get some of those bolts off.....

if he cant do it, due to not being able to afford it then he cant...but its going to cost him more in the long run.....

good luck
yea i don't have a jack or jack stands plus this is a full cat back and not just the axel portion so i really need to be underneath my car to get this install done properly. I might just end up biting the bullet and getting it eventually if these prices stay the same.

·
Registered
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You have to remember i live in canada, so 430+shipping would probably be around 750+CAD for me which is about the same price i am getting from local people here :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.