8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I had to end it short due to getting run off by the popo for taking pictures of government property. Oh well. I got some keepers though! All feedback appreciated! Thanks!

I Loooove the way this first photo turned out:

I like

I like this one alot too

A good pic of the mean cut-off

I suffered a couple scrapes to get to this location: hehe

Really getting ready to have fun when the po-po came screaming at me!

Good times!

Now accepting models to join in!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ryryninja said:
aw man.. that first pic would have been awesome.. was a car coming down the street?
Yeah a car was turning on just as I took the shot...I actually kinda like the burning of the lights on the side of that photo. Oh well, I could see now how it would looked alot mroe simple without those lights bashing in.

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
Nice pics man.
How long you had them rims? I was in smithfield about a month ago and I guess it was you who I saw at some seafood restaurant of hwy 70. Looks good. Downtown Raleigh?

·
Premium Member
81,069 Posts
CivicBeater said:
Yeah a car was turning on just as I took the shot...I actually kinda like the burning of the lights on the side of that photo. Oh well, I could see now how it would looked alot mroe simple without those lights bashing in.
its throwing off the pic a lot... i say go back and do it again :D the blue reflection is straight up :drooling:

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SiAzul said:
Nice pics man.
How long you had them rims? I was in smithfield about a month ago and I guess it was you who I saw at some seafood restaurant of hwy 70. Looks good. Downtown Raleigh?
oh hey man! There is a guy in smithfield who has some gunmetal rims on his figi blue. I think it may have been him you saw.

ryryninja..Ahhhh you makin' me crazy! I guess I may have to go back to take it again...I want to go back and get more shots with skyscrapers as a backdrop.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fully Flared said:
Wow that blue reflection seriously is making me go ga-ga. TAKE MORE PICS!!
LOL @ going ga-ga!

Ever since I passed this spot I've wanted to go back to take photos!

·
Premium Member
81,069 Posts
CivicBeater said:
LOL @ going ga-ga!

Ever since I passed this spot I've wanted to go back to take photos!
i guess that means you have to go back now ;)

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
nice wheel!!!11

1 - 20 of 50 Posts