8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it has been almost a month since i sold the 06 EX Coupe.

The things i miss about the Civic are the speedo and the Steering Wheel, yep thats all I am missing.....Still will get another 08 the minute they come out,but for now....

The Lancer has been a great little car as a replacement my list is endless for things I love about it.

1. The best is that the Lancer is a heavy car, No floating on the hwy at all, and curves are fun.
2.The seats are thick and tight, and the door panels do not mark up like the Civic.
3.The 650 watt stereo is great along with the 30G Hard drive music server.
4.Fast key is awesome, no keys to drive or remotes to unlock your car.
5. The standerd Fogs, are great where I live.and the DVD player is nice.
6.The Bluetooth is amazing, phone book for your car, and all voice dialing which is flawless.
7. the steering wheel controls are a bright red at night....nice touch
8. All light, alarm, setting on the navi, including lap counter, MPG and trip and Maint. on the navi and on dash.....
9. Tire pressure and flat sensors on tires and displayed on navi.
10. Very low noise while driving.
11. 18" low profile tires, and do love the rims :)
12. MPG is average 29-32 Civic was a bit higher, but the heavyness is what i love so no complaints
13. The Lancer is well made car, as i owned a oz rally and it was ok, but this is really a nice ride.
14. It is large inside and the sunroof is high that i like :)
Not Bad for 19K fully loaded, its a fun ride.

·
Registered
700 Posts
ok, nice review, anything you don't like about the lancer? it's a mitsu after all, the resale value wouldn't be that great. but we had a galant once and it was also a well made car, just don't know why they don't hold their value..

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
I love that body style! Can't wait for the EVO X!

Though I think my next car will be the BMW 135i....unless something better comes along before I trade up for something new. :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Si_Jeff said:
ok, nice review, anything you don't like about the lancer? it's a mitsu after all, the resale value wouldn't be that great. but we had a galant once and it was also a well made car, just don't know why they don't hold their value..
My civic was 21.5 K new, most carmax would give me was 14.5.....other dealers less auto with navi, that is with 19K miles,so this dealer gave me 16.700 for the civic and sticker was 24.5K on the GTS, got it for 19K so did good...the wing is what i hate most, like the little coupe wing on the civic....mats were even nice with LANCER on them

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RaskyR1 said:
I love that body style! Can't wait for the EVO X!

Though I think my next car will be the BMW 135i....unless something better comes along before I trade up for something new. :biggrin:
I somehow think i will own the 1 BMW too......

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
ahh i cant wait for it to come out, so the other evo prices will drop...hopefully! I would LOVE to get an evo....they look so bad ass in my opinion

1 - 20 of 62 Posts