8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

261 - 280 of 299 Posts

·
Instagram @fg2taffysi
867 Posts
Can I get a update and put on the list ?

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #263
Added you fg2taffysi

Ill add the others and update the numbers tomorrow on my desktop instead of from my phone.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #271
Ku will be replacing himself at the top spot again... in the meantime, should add my personal update.

I need a mod list. Also, who will take the credit for this? I know it was like k20z3allmotor's car with your motor and then Ku driving (or something like that). I guess ill just list it under "the dream team". LoL

·
there is no spoon
16,809 Posts
I need a mod list. Also, who will take the credit for this? I know it was like k20z3allmotor's car with your motor and then Ku driving (or something like that). I guess ill just list it under "the dream team". LoL
What I posted is my personal time in my car with my Kraftwerks setup on E85.

The update from Ku is K20z3allmotor's car, Mike_Si_29's engine/supercharger, Ku's driving, my tires, Vit's tuning. It's a [email protected] Don't add that until they post a slip.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #273
What I posted is my personal time in my car with my Kraftwerks setup on E85.

The update from Ku is K20z3allmotor's car, Mike_Si_29's engine/supercharger, Ku's driving, my tires, Vit's tuning. It's a [email protected] Don't add that until they post a slip.
Gotcha! I will update yours now then! :wigglesmiley:

·
Registered
267 Posts
This was my first time ever being on the strip.

Ran a 9.41 @77.9mph

Mods: I/H/E/nstUD's street tires

They called my galaxy grey.....pewter :/

·
Registered
267 Posts
Dude i haven't ever had 2nd gear grind or 3rd gear pop out when on it, i only have pop out when cruising. havent had grind since i put the new engine in

·
Registered
62 Posts
Dude i haven't ever had 2nd gear grind or 3rd gear pop out when on it, i only have pop out when cruising. havent had grind since i put the new engine in
Your one of the lucky ones I guess. I did get the em1 cmc to fix my problem though. Haven't installed it yet, thinking it should shave off .2 seconds.

261 - 280 of 299 Posts