8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
15,996 Posts
not to sound like a bitc#, it must have been COLD!!!! cuz i weigh less and had "less" restriction and you still beat me...hmmm....but you'lll love the sound of the intake...

·
Registered
12,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know what ur sayin, but Im at the track alot, these guys could call me on it. I'll prolly be there this Thurs if any1's interested. The sounds mainly what im after. My racin days are a little behind me. The ol 67 Camaro had me hooked for years. Now I just play now and then. Si's a bad little ride tho.

·
Registered
15,996 Posts
true that!!! my intake to my buddies 96 RS camaro intake and strait pipe, smokes him every time...AND GETS BETTER GAS MILEAGE!!! i love it...i've only ben to the track once...need to go again but after i get the raceheader and high flow cat(later down the line)

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
i think this thread would be slightly better if time + mods was listed instead of just times...

i.e:
this was my absolute best time...
9.794 @ 75.26mph
performance mods none...
lowering springs...
race weight 3050lbs

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.