8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
From what I understand it is plug n play? Harness is already there, just plug in the fogs and install a switch on the left side dash. Oh and the hardest part is dremeling out the holes in the bumber.
Someone correct me if I am wrong.
I plan on doing this myself once I get the hybrid.

I wonder where the cheapest place to get the oem fogs from?

·
Registered
93 Posts
so you have both the oem foglights and blue LED interior illumination? cuz i really want both. lol
yes i have both OEM fogs and interior illumination

really simple, the hardest part, was the intial time taking the dash apart, i wanted to make sure i didnt break any clips, after i saw how easy it came it off, i was done in no time.

but whn i reinstall the bumper on the fog lights it helps to hve second person, to hold the bumper while the other attaches the plug in

also while u hve the bumper off replace the horn as well. that the only thing i have to do

part number 38100-STK-A02

·
Registered
93 Posts
From what I understand it is plug n play? Harness is already there, just plug in the fogs and install a switch on the left side dash. Oh and the hardest part is dremeling out the holes in the bumber.

on the 09 u dont have to do that, there removable vents there

·
Registered
93 Posts

i ordered mine from college hills they may or maynot b the cheapest, u can price locally but i highly doubt they will cheaper out the door AFTER TAX, than ordering online, i thought i read somewhere onhere if u email paul at college hills and tell them u r a member of 8th gen, u get a discount, of course i didnt see that post til after i ordered my stuff from them

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
i ordered mine from college hills they may or maynot b the cheapest, u can price locally but i highly doubt they will cheaper out the door AFTER TAX, than ordering online, i thought i read somewhere onhere if u email paul at college hills and tell them u r a member of 8th gen, u get a discount, of course i didnt see that post til after i ordered my stuff from them
Is Paul a member here? I think I might want to order some soon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.